Al Christy, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Equities First Holdings, has a vision for the company to reach two thousand transactions disbursing over $2 billion to clients. With such goals in mind, the company has restructured the loan application procedure to make it as easy as possible for the clients. Both individuals and corporations of all sizes are welcomed to apply for loans at EFH in a simple five-step process as below.
1. The clients must get all his documents supporting collateral and present them to EFH.
2. Depending on the guarantee in those documents, a representative of EFH will calculate the fixed interest rate and loan to value ratio for the client.
3. Both parties will then sign an agreement with the client signing over his shares as collateral. These shares will be transferred to a custodian account.
4. The loan amount is then deposited into the client’s account.
5. The client will have to make regular interest payments during the entire loan duration. when the client fully repays their loan, they will get back their shares from EFH.
To know more click: here.